Umbria ” Green Heart of Italy “at just an hour drive from Rome and Florence is the perfect place to spend your holidays.
Umbria with its uniqueness among parks, nature, sports, history, culture, gastronomy and big events will surprise you.
Full of small medieval villages of Etruscan stories, land of great Saints, rich in gorges, springs, ravines, is a complete region which can satisfy all your curiosity and necessity.
Next to Todi you can visit:
- Monte Castello di Vibio a small village, where you can visit the smaller theatre in the world, the Concordia Theatre.
- The archaeological site of Carsulae ww.carsulae.it/home.php?lang=eng
- The archaeological site The “Fornace”, in Scoppieto di Baschi “
- The River Park of the Tiber with Forello Gorge located between Todi and the Corbara Lake, gorges created by the Tiber, there is also the Cave of “La Piana” in Roccaccia of Titignano , you can visit it with the Speleo Group of Todi, and the ravines Prodo , where you can go canyoning or simply take a walk walk
- The Sanctuary of Madre Speranza in Collevalenza
In addition to the area around Todi, you have to discover all Umbria as :
- Civita di Bagnoregio, la città che muore
- Lago Trasimeno
- Norcia e Cascia
- Cascata delle Marmore