Starting from the 1th of January 2018 the Municipality of Todi has introduced the city tax.
City tax established with City Council resolution no.71 of the 26 October 2017.
The tax is applied to any non-residents person stays in overnight accomodation in the Municipality of Todi.
Touristic city tax terms and conditions:
- € 2.00 per person, per night for stays in 4-star hotels
- It is to be settled by the hotel guest directly upon check-out cash
- Minors up to 15 years of age who stay with their parents or, with an adult and do not travel in school groups and similar in the context of educational trips and similar
- Patients who are getting medical care in a day hospital scheme at health facilities located in the municipal territory
- Relatives or helper who assist patient admitted to public and private sanitary structures in Todi, for a maximum of 2 people per patient
- Students enrolled in Public and Private Equity Universities in Perugia
- Eventual guests of accommodation facilities placed in them with Ordinances or other civil protection measures issued as a result of natural disaster or for humanitarian relief purposes. Volunteers who provide services for such calamities or for humanitarian relief purposes
The above rules and exceptions may be subject to changes according to Todi Municipal Council.